NEBOSH Construction Certificate Distance Learning
Providing Flexibility for the independent learner!
This NEBOSH Construction Certificate is the leading health and safety qualification for the construction industry. It will provide you with a broad range of construction hazards and how to control them and the key legal requirements to help day-to-day decision making.
The NEBOSH Construction Certificate distance learning course is ideal if need a flexible and affordable training solution.
NEBOSH Construction Certificate Distance Learning Key Facts
- Duration: NEBOSH recommends 164 hours (including NG1)
- Exams: An open-book online exam for NG1, a written exam for NCC1, and a practical assignment for NCC2
- Access: 18 months access to NG1*, NCC1 and NCC2 course materials
- 1 exam preparation webinar
- 1 mini-mock exam
- Tutor support
- Access to: LinkedIn NEBOSH Certificate and NEBOSH Construction support groups
The NCC distance learning course will give you access to the course materials provided in a classroom learning environment at a lower price. With additional resources suggested at the click of a mouse, you will be able to access further study on the more in-depth topics.
Included in the course price:
- Full colour, down-loadable online course materials to access online and offline
- Access to an experienced NEBOSH Construction tutor for support
- Exam advice and support
- Revision pack
- Exam questions with suggested answers
- Mock exam – marked and feedback provided
- Access to resources area
The NEBOSH Construction Certificate covers the main legal requirements relating to health and safety in UK construction work, identification and control of construction workplace hazards, and the practical application of this knowledge. No previous health and safety knowledge is required.
What is Covered?
The NEBOSH Construction Certificate distance learning course is divided into three units, each of which is assessed separately:
- NG1: Management of Health and Safety
- NCC1: Managing and controlling hazards in construction activities
- NCC2: Health and safety practical application
If you have successfully completed the NGC1/NG1 in the last 5 years you will be exempt from this Unit.
Why take the NEBOSH Construction Certificate?
It is a highly regarded qualification in the construction industry that provides you with a sound level of knowledge and practical skill set as a duty holder in this high risk sector. It demonstrates stage 1 competence (outlined in ACoP) showing a commitment to effective health and safety management.
Benefits of Taking the Construction Certificate
- Success with excellent pass rates consistently from 90-100%
- Expert tutor support with a background in construction & related industries
- Interactive training with discussions, case studies and application to workplace scenarios
- Confidence that you are well prepared for all exams with revision materials and exam question practice
- Reassurance with continued support on all aspects of your learning
- Compatibility with multiple devices – meaning a completely portable learning experience to access anywhere
NEBOSH Exam Fees
Please note that NEBOSH exam fees are not included within the cost. Exam fees are additional and are paid directly to the training provider when you are ready to sit the examinations.