NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Trowel Occupations
Fixed Price ✓ Industry Leading Assessors ✓ CSCS Blue Card in 4 weeks ✓
The aim of this NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Trowel Occupations qualification is to recognise the knowledge, skills and competence of individuals who work in this area of the construction industry. It is appropriate for learners who have some knowledge and basic skills with a trowel, likely to have been gained from working in a role under supervision. This qualification enables learners to gain recognition for their skills and the potential to take on more responsibility in the workplace.
The awarding organisation for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual). The specification for these qualifications has been approved by the Welsh Government for use by centres in Wales and by the Council for the Curriculum Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) for use by centres in Northern Ireland. This qualification has been accredited onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
- The NVQ is for those who are looking to advance in the construction industry
- The NVQ will allow you to gain the relevant qualification and a CSCS Blue ‘Skilled Worker’ card
- Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Conforming to productive working practices in the workplace
- Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace
- Erecting masonry structures in the workplace
- Setting out masonry structures in the workplace
- Erecting masonry cladding in the workplace
- Erecting thin joint masonry structures in the workplace
- Maintaining slate and tile roofing in the workplace
- Repairing and maintaining masonry structures in the workplace
- Producing internal solid plastering finishes in the workplace
- Producing external solid render finishes in the workplace
- Placing and finishing non-specialist concrete in the workplace
- Installing drainage in the workplace
Candidates must demonstrate the level of knowledge described in the unit. Assessment is the process of measuring a candidate’s knowledge and understanding against the standards set in the qualification.
Assessment guidance is included to assure consistency. Each candidate is required to produce evidence which demonstrates their achievement of all of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit.
Evidence can include:
- portfolio of evidence
- record of oral and/or written questioning
- candidate test papers
Candidates who achieve the requirements for qualifications will be awarded:
- A certificate listing the unit achieved, and
- A certificate giving the full qualification title: “ProQual Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Trowel Occupations (Construction)”
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.