NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Qualification
Fixed Price ✓ Industry Leading Assessors ✓
The NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety qualification is aimed at candidates working as a health and safety practitioner, in a position of responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of a team or organisation. The qualification is generic and appropriate for individuals working in a range of sectors.
The awarding body for this NVQ Level 3 Health and Safety certificate is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual). The specification for this qualifications has been approved by the Council for the Curriculum Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) for use by centres in Northern Ireland. This qualification has been accredited onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
Apply for Graduate Membership of IOSH
Our NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice qualification meets the requirements to apply for Graduate Membership of IOSH. The NVQ is a perfect alternative to an academic qualification with a final exam and offers another route to Chartered Membership of IOSH – CMIOSH (Chartered Safety Practitioner status). On completion you will be also able to apply for a Black CSCS Card.
Candidates must complete all of the Mandatory Units, plus a minimum of two optional
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
- Develop procedures to safely control work operations
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Promote a culture of health and safety in the workplace
- Conduct a health and safety risk assessment of the workplace
- Investigate and evaluate health and safety incidents and complaints in the workplace
- Make sure actions in the workplace aim to protect the environment
- Review health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Supervise the health, safety and welfare of a learner in the workplace
This NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety qualification is competence-based, candidates must demonstrate the level of competence described in the units. Assessment is the process of measuring a candidate’s skill, knowledge and understanding against the standards set in the qualification.
NVQ Qualification & Certification
Candidates who achieve the requirements for this qualification will be awarded:
- A certificate listing all units achieved, and
- A certificate giving the full qualification title “ProQual Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety”
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. An initial assessment of candidate skills and knowledge will be conducted.
- Occupational safety risks you might not be thinking about
- Managing safety at work – the essentials for a healthy workplace
- Occupational health and safety – evacuation plans
- CIEH Level 3 Health and Safety in the Workplace
- IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing
- NVQ Level 6 in Occupational Health and Safety Practice
- NEBOSH courses
- IOSH courses
- Construction NVQ