NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice Qualification
Fixed Price ✓ Industry Leading Assessors ✓ Apply Grad Member IOSH ✓ Apply for Black CSCS Card ✓
The Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice qualification is aimed at candidates who are responsible for developing and applying health and safety procedures day-to-day in their organisation. They may be a staff member, supervisor or manager looking to improve their knowledge and skills.
The awarding body for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual). This qualification has been accredited onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
Apply for Graduate Membership of IOSH
Our NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice qualification meets the requirements to apply for Graduate Membership of IOSH. The NVQ is a perfect alternative to an academic qualification with a final exam and offers another route to Chartered Membership of IOSH – CMIOSH (Chartered Safety Practitioner status). On completion you will be also able to apply for a Black CSCS Card.
Candidates must complete all of the Mandatory units.
- Promote a positive health and safety culture
- Develop and implement the health and safety policy
- Develop and implement effective communication systems for health and safety information
- Develop and maintain individual and organisational competence in health and safety matters
- Identify, assess and control health and safety risks
- Develop and implement proactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Develop and implement reactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Develop and implement health and safety emergency response systems and procedures
- Develop and implement health and safety review systems
- Maintain knowledge of improvements to influence health and safety practice
This NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice qualification is competence-based, candidates must demonstrate the level of competence described in the units. Assessment is the process of measuring a candidate’s skill, knowledge and understanding against the standards set in the qualification. The NVQ Level 6 Health and Safety qualification must be internally assessed by an appropriately experienced and qualified assessor.
NVQ Qualification & Certification
Candidates who achieve the requirements for this qualification will be awarded:
- A certificate listing all units achieved, and
- A certificate giving the full qualification title “ProQual Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice”
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. An initial assessment of candidate skills and knowledge will be conducted. This NVQ Level 6 Health and Safety qualification is approved for candidates aged 19+
- Occupational safety risks you might not be thinking about
- Managing safety at work – the essentials for a healthy workplace
- Occupational health and safety – evacuation plans
- CIEH Level 3 Health and Safety in the Workplace
- IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Safety
- NEBOSH courses
- IOSH courses
- Construction NVQ