Under the terms of the Bribery Act 2010, organisations have a responsibility to ensure that they conduct their operations in a fair and open manner.
Our Bribery Act 2010 e-learning course is designed to ensure that both employers and workers are aware of their responsibilities under the law and how these responsibilities apply. It is aimed at any companies that may be susceptible to bribery or other forms of corruption and are worried about the impact that this legislation may have on them.
The course takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
It contains the following elements:
- Introduction to the Bribery Act 2010
- Example prosecutions under the act
- Identification and prevention of bribery and corruption
- Six principles of the act
- Printable resources
- End of course assessment (certification provided upon completion)
Once you have purchased the course you will receive an email to the address provided at time of booking giving full details how to access your course.