The Bribery Act is a substantial law and is one of the most comprehensive and stringent anti-bribery legislations in the world. The Act is wide-ranging, covering both the public and private sectors, with extraterritorial reach. If challenged the burden of proof is with the organisation to demonstrate compliance to the law. This Anti-Bribery course meets the requirement to educate and inform employees and associates regarding the law and recommended practices.
What’s Covered on the Course?
- The scope of the Act.
- To whom the Act applies.
- Offences covered by the Act.
- The anti-corruption measures that can be deployed.
- The need for policy and procedural reviews.
- The role of a compliance officer.
- The areas to be examined and addressed to establish an anti-corruption culture.
- Sources of suspicion.
- Advantages of a whistle blower policy.
- How to establish investigation teams.
- How to investigate suspected violations.
- Principles of anti-corruption.
The course is presented via an easy-to-use interface which is retina friendly, engaging, interactive and has a fresh modern style. The e-learning course can be accessed using (PC, Tablet or Mac), and the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge, please note that Pop-up may need to be enabled. The content complies with subject related standards and has an associated online knowledge assessment the successful completion of which results in a Certificate of Achievement that is certified by TQA and carries unique registration number. Certificates can be printed and saved.
The Anti-Bribery e-learning course will be available for 30-days once the account is activated with the new title. The purchase price includes one quiz attempt, resits are available for a small administration charge of £5.00 plus VAT.