Money laundering is a serious crime; the participation in this crime can put your company in jeopardy and lead to imprisonment and heavy penalties. Once the Anti-Money Laundering course has been completed the learner will know to be alert to suspicious activities and how to identify potential money laundering transactions.
What’s Covered on the Course?
- The importance of anti-money laundering measures.
- Explanation of who carries out money laundering and why.
- The three stages of money laundering.
- What your obligations are to safeguard against money laundering.
- Customer due diligence.
- Identifying suspicious activity.
- The actions that you must take if money laundering is suspected.
The Anti-Money Laundering course is presented via an easy-to-use interface which is retina friendly, engaging, interactive and has a fresh modern style. The course can be accessed using (PC, Tablet or Mac), and the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge, please note that Pop-up may need to be enabled. The content complies with subject related standards and has an associated online knowledge assessment the successful completion of which results in a Certificate of Achievement that is certified by TQA and carries unique registration number. Certificates can be printed and saved.
The Anti-Money Laundering course will be available for 30-days once the account is activated with the new title. The purchase price includes one quiz attempt, resits are available for a small administration charge of £5.00 plus VAT.