CIEH Legionella Awareness Training Online
Course module topics include
- Where Legionnaires’ disease was first diagnosed
- What Legionnaires’ disease is
- UK statistics
- Where Legionella Bacteria can be found naturally
- How people become infected
- Employers’ responsibilities
The CIEH is a recognised Awarding Body through its Royal Charter. The CIEH Legionella Awareness training is therefore certified by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health. Upon successful completion of the online training the certificate can be downloaded, saved and printed.
When you book your CIEH training course with healthandsafetycourse.co.uk your booking goes directly to the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health for processing.