The online CIEH Slips, Trips and Falls training course will alert staff to the dangers of slip and trip accidents and raise awareness to dangerous everyday hazards that can be avoided to create a safer and productive workplace.
CIEH Slips, Trips and Falls Training Online
Course module topics include:
- RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences) statistics for slips, trips and falls in the workplace
- The main regulations relevant to workplace safety
- Legal ‘punishments’ the HSE can enforce
- The five steps of a risk assessment
- Responsibilities in the workplace
The CIEH is a recognised Awarding Body through its Royal Charter. This online CIEH Slips Trips and Falls training course is certified by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health. Upon successful completion of the course the certificate can be downloaded, saved and printed.
When you book your training course online with healthandsafetycourse.co.uk your booking goes directly to the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health for processing.