The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order requires that locations with five or more employees on shift must have a designated and trained Fire Marshall. This Fire Safety for Marshalls course provides nominated Fire Marshalls with the knowledge required to carry out their duties and to contribute to the organisation’s prevention of fire measures. In this Fire Marshal training online the learner will learn about fire safety and related work practices of a Fire Marshal.
What’s Covered on the Fire Marshal Training Online Course?
- The responsibilities of a Fire Marshall.
- The duties of a Fire Marshall.
- How people are likely to behave in a fire situation.
- Duties of a Fire Marshall in an evacuation.
- The principles of a fire risk assessment.
- Importance of fire prevention measures.
- The elements required for a fire.
- How fires can spread within the workplace.
- The potential risks associated with electrical equipment.
- Different types of fires.
- Different types of fire extinguishers and their use.
- Actions to be taken if a fire is discovered.
- Procedure for safe evacuation.
- Dangers of smoke inhalation
Online Training Course Format
The Fire Marshal training online is presented via an easy-to-use interface which is retina friendly, engaging, interactive and has a fresh modern style. The course can be accessed using (PC, Tablet or Mac), and the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge, please note that Pop-up may need to be enabled. The content complies with subject related standards and has an associated online knowledge assessment the successful completion of which results in a Certificate of Achievement that is certified by TQA and carries unique registration number. Certificates can be printed and saved.
The fire safety for marshals course will be available for 30-days once the account is activated with the new title. The purchase price includes one quiz attempt, resits are available for a small administration charge of £5.00 plus VAT.