The potential of fire is a major risk to every organisation; every employee has a responsibility to understand the hazards in their location and the measure that should be taken to prevent fire. This is a mandatory course where there are five or more staff to ensure employed. In this Fire Safety for Team Members (Irish Law) course, the learner will learn about fire safety and related work practices to ensure the wellbeing of themselves and others.
What’s Covered on the Fire Safety for Team Members Course?
- The elements required for a fire.
- How fires can spread within the workplace.
- The potential risks associated with electrical equipment.
- Different types of fires.
- Different types of fire extinguishers and their use.
- Actions to be taken if a fire is discovered.
- Procedure for safe evacuation.
- Dangers of smoke inhalation.
- Fire prevention control measures.
- Daily safety inspections.
Online Course Format
The online Fire Safety for Team Members course is presented via an easy-to-use interface which is retina friendly, engaging, interactive and has a fresh modern style. The course can be accessed using (PC, Tablet or Mac), and the latest version of Firefox, Safari or Edge, please note that Pop-up may need to be enabled. The content complies with subject related standards and has an associated online knowledge assessment the successful completion of which results in a Certificate of Achievement that is certified by TQA and carries unique registration number. Certificates can be printed and saved.
The Fire Safety for Team Members (Irish Law) course will be available for 30-days once the account is activated with the new title. The purchase price includes one quiz attempt, resits are available for a small administration charge of £5.00 plus VAT