IEMA Certified Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers online Course
The IEMA Certified Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers online course provides managers and supervisors with the knowledge and skills needed to contribute to the improved environmental sustainability of their organisation. It. provides understanding of the strategic & operational implications.
This course is perfect for managers and supervisors from any industry/business sector in understanding the strategic and operational implications environmental sustainability has on them, their team and department.
Benefits of the IEMA Sustainability Skills for Managers
- Enables you to make a positive difference to your organisations environmental performance
- Enables you to
- evaluate drivers for change and barriers
- apply knowledge and understanding to baseline data to monitor and improve performance
- apply knowledge of environmental sustainability across the value chain
- demonstrate the importance of implementing resource efficiency
- demonstrate how employees can improve environmental performance
RRC offer you more than any other IEMA Certified Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers online course provider
- 90 years experience in training & education
- Choice of learning methods
- Above average exam pass rates
- Teaching and support from a team of expert tutors
Online Course Content
The IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers online course covers:
- Main environmental and economic risks and opportunities
- Compliance obligations and business drivers for change
- Main potential impacts on environment and sustainability
- How to improve environmental performance
- Evaluation drivers for change and barriers
- How to apply knowledge and understanding to baselines data to monitor and improve performance
- How to apply knowledge of environmental sustainability across the value chain
- How to demonstrate the importance of implementing resource efficiency
- How to demonstrate how employees can improve environmental performance
The IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers course is assessed by an online 20 question multiple choice test.
- Available 24/7 Worldwide
- Around 20 hours of study including Online exams (can be completed in 1-3 months)
- Ideal for those whose lifestyle needs a really flexible high quality learning method
- RRC Guaranteed Support
- Mobile-friendly, innovative, interactive online study including videos, animations, quizzes, tests and reviews of your progress
- Unlimited tutor support by a team of expert tutors
- Full PDF copy of the IEMA study text to download for offline study
Are there any entry requirements?
There are no specific entry requirements for these courses, however it is important that you attend the course that is aimed at your level within your organisation.
Do I have to pay VAT if I am based outside the UK?
Only companies outside of the UK who can provide a valid VAT number will be exempt from VAT. All individuals irrespective of their location will have to pay VAT.