IEMA Certified Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce Online Course
The IEMA Certified Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce online course provides learners with a practical introduction to environmental sustainability, ensuring they are equipped with the knowledge, understanding and motivation to make a positive difference within their organisation.
This course is perfect for those working in any job role across all sectors, to ensure that environmental sustainability is embedded in to all job roles of a company.
Benefits of the Sustainability Skills for the Workforce
- Enables you to make a positive difference to your organisations environmental performance
- Provides the knowledge and understanding of
- the main environmental and economic risks and opportunities
- compliance obligations and business drivers for change
- the main potential impacts on environment and sustainability
RRC offer you more than any other IEMA Certified Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce online course provider
- 90 years experience in training & education
- Choice of learning methods
- Above average exam pass rates
- Teaching and support from a team of expert tutors
Online Course Content
The IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce online course covers:
- Main environmental and economic risks and opportunities
- Compliance obligations and business drivers for change
- Main potential impacts on environment and sustainability
- How to improve environmental performance
The IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce course is assessed by a multiple-choice exam
- Available 24/7 Worldwide
- Around 10 hours of study including Online exams (can be completed in 1-2 months)
- Ideal for those whose lifestyle needs a really flexible high quality learning method
- RRC Guaranteed Support
- Mobile-friendly, innovative, interactive online study including videos, animations, quizzes, tests and reviews of your progress
- Unlimited tutor support by a team of expert tutors
- Full PDF copy of the IEMA study text to download for offline study
Are there any entry requirements?
There are no specific entry requirements for the course, however some prior knowledge of environmental issues is recommended.
Do I have to pay VAT if I am based outside the UK?
Only companies outside of the UK who can provide a valid VAT number will be exempt from VAT. All individuals irrespective of their location will have to pay VAT.