IEMA Certified Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce E-learning
IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce e-learning course is a short awareness course designed to give all workers a basic understanding of sustainability principles.
E-learning cuts down on travel, eliminates the need for paper, and reduces the resources needed to maintain a facility, accommodation and equipment. Our online course is an enjoyable multimedia learning experience and is hosted on an award-winning Learning Management System (LMS). You can be reassured that our online course materials are always up to date using diverse learning media to suit everyone’s learning style
Why Train Your Staff with the IEMA Sustainability for the Workforce?
By taking the IEMA Sustainability Skills for the Workforce course you will be able to:
- Help reduce your company’s waste and create a more sustainable business.
- Keep your company compliant by working to ISO 14001 standards.
- Recognise ways to help improve sustainability in their day-to-day role.
- Contribute to the overall improvement of sustainability across your value supply chain
What are the course entry requirements?
There aren’t any! The IEMA Sustainability Skills for the Workforce course is a basic awareness course, so learners don’t need any environmental sustainability knowledge or experience to take it.
What level is the IEMA Sustainability Skills for the Workforce e-learning course?
IEMA Sustainability Skills for the Workforce is a basic awareness course for all levels of learners. If you’re looking for something more advanced you might be interested in:
- IEMA Sustainability Skills for Managers – awareness training for frontline Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders
- IEMA Foundation Certificate – a globally recognised certificate for those with environmental responsibilities, including HSE Managers
What do my staff need to access their online course?
Learners will need:
- A computer, tablet or smartphone
- The latest version of their chosen web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- A broadband speed of at least 1MB download
- Remember, the Astutis support team are always here to help you and your team in setting up or using their course.
What materials will my staff get to support their learning?
Learners will access everything they need to pass their course through our award-winning LMS, including:
- Interactive course materials with videos and animations to help explain difficult topics
- Activities to help test their understanding and practice their skills
- A built-in glossary for instant access to industry-approved definitions and explanations of concepts
- Additional resources so they can delve deeper into their favourite topics
- Support from our technical and course team
Can I track each learner’s progress and results?
Absolutely! We give your direct access to the ABSORB LMS reporting and analytics features for all the data you need at your fingertips. The reporting and analytics dashboard empower you to sift through your data and offers up smart actions based on the learners you have selected. You can access essential information including:
- Learner activity
- Learner progress
- Department progress
- Learner competencies
- Course activity
- Course summary
Our LMS comes with out-of-the-box commonly used report templates already pre-built and ready to use. But if these LMS reports aren’t exactly what you need, we can easily configure new, personalised reports based on your exact preferences. As part of our support to you, we can also configure the LMS to send you learner progress spreadsheet reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis.