The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management E-learning
The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management e-learning course provides a solid foundation of environment and sustainability knowledge to build on, and covers a wide range of environment and sustainability principles. The environmental management certificate provides an excellent introduction to sustainability.
It is aimed at staff who have recently become involved in environmental management and teaches you how to effectively manage environmental impacts and reduce risk, improve resource efficiency and increase the positive impact on society and the environment.
Benefits of Achieving the Foundation Certificate
- Boost your career prospects
- Contribute fully to the environmental sustainability of your organisation
- Entitled to Associate membership of IEMA (AIEMA)
RRC offer you more than any other IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management training provider:
- 90 years experience in training & education
- Choice of learning methods
- Above average exam pass rates
- Teaching and support from a team of expert tutors
E-learning Course Content
The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management e-learning course covers:
- Implications of global trends for the environment, society, the economy and for organisations
- Sustainable business/governance principles
- Environmental Principles
- Major policy and legislation
- Major tools, techniques, systems and practices to improve sustainability performance
- The role of innovation in developing sustainable products, services and solutions
- Data collection, analysis and evaluation
- Research and planning for sustainable solutions
- Effective communications and feedback
- Stakeholder engagement
- Tools and techniques to identify opportunities and risks
- Environmental and sustainability performance improvement
The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management e-learning course is assessed by a 1-hour multiple choice exam, which is completed online.
- Available 24/7 Worldwide
- Around 40 hours of study including online exams (can be completed in 2-6 months)
- Ideal for those whose lifestyle needs a really flexible high quality learning method
- Mobile-friendly, innovative, interactive online study including videos, animations, quizzes, tests and reviews of your progress
- Unlimited tutor support by a team of expert tutors
- Full PDF copy of the IEMA study text to download for offline study
- RRC Guaranteed Support
Are there any entry requirements?
There are no specific entry requirements for this course
How long does the course take to complete?
The classroom course takes 5 days to complete, and via e-learning takes around 40 hours to complete.
What happens if I fail the exam?
The assessments can be re-sat if they are not passed.
Can I complete the exam online?
If you are studying RRC’s Online course, the assessment can be completed online.
What is the difference between online, live online, e-learning and distance learning?
Live Online is delivered in real time through zoom and is very similar to a classroom course. The tutor will deliver the course with breaks to allow time for group work, exercises and private study. Online & e-learning are just different words for the same thing and mean a flexible self study course delivery with tutor support you can access via email. Distance Learning, means learning at a distance but is commonly used to describe the more traditional paper based study.
Do I have to pay VAT if I am based outside the UK?
Only companies outside of the UK who can provide a valid VAT number will be exempt from VAT. All individuals irrespective of their location will have to pay VAT.