The online IOSH Managing Safely course is aimed at managers and supervisors in any sector and any organisation, and covers all of the main health and safety issues. The course takes approximately 18 hours to complete and a period of 6 months is allowed for completion.
The online IOSH Managing Safely course is highly engaging, with several interactive modules including video, animation, gamification, podcasts and hands-on activities, as well as a variety of additional learning resources such as external links and articles. The course structure reflects the IOSH syllabus and is easy to follow, providing a logical workflow to aid successful completion.
The IOSH Managing Safely course is delivered and tested online. A project is completed by the learner on site and then marked by our IOSH certificated consultant. Delegates who successfully complete the online and practical assessments at the end of the course will be awarded an IOSH certificate in Managing Safely.
Online IOSH Managing Safely Course Content
- Getting Started
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing Risks
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding Responsibilities
- Understanding Hazards
- Investigating Incidents
- Measuring Performance
- Final Assessment
- Final Project
What to Expect
- Engaging, mobile-compatible audio and video learning content written by health and safety subject matter experts
- Interactive activities and challenges that relate to the learner’s own workplace to reinforce key learning points
- External resources including podcasts and case studies
- Split into digestible learning ‘units’
- Regular opportunities for the learner to check their knowledge
- Regular email reminders to help the learner monitor their progress and ensure they don’t fall behind
- Covers international and UK legislation
- Successful delegates will receive a Managing Safely certificate
Languages the Course is Available in
- English and Polish
What level qualification is IOSH Managing Safely?
- The IOSH Managing Safely is a level 2 course, suitable for team leaders, managers and supervisors.
How long is IOSH Managing Safely valid?
- The IOSH Managing Safely certificate does not have an expiry date, however IOSH do recommend that you take the IOSH Managing Safely Refresher course every three years to keep your knowledge up to date.