The online IOSH Managing Safely Refresher training course is aimed at managers and supervisors who have previously undertaken the full IOSH Managing Safely course.
This IOSH training will refresh the learner’s knowledge of key areas of managing safely, with an emphasis on the Plan-Do-Check-Act approach to health and safety management systems. IOSH Managing Safely Refresher training is delivered and tested online, takes approximately 6 hours to complete and has a 6-month completion requirement. Completion of the course is measured by successful completion of the online assessment.
The e-learning version of IOSH Managing Safely Refresher training course is highly engaging, with several interactive modules including video, animation, gamification, podcasts and hands-on activities, as well as a variety of additional learning resources such as external links and articles. The course structure reflects the IOSH syllabus and is easy to follow, providing alogical workflow to aid successful completion.
IOSH Managing Safely Refresher Training Content
- Getting started
- Thinking Back Leadership
What to Expect
- Engaging, mobile-compatible audio and video learning content written by health and safety subject matter experts
- Interactive activities and challenges that relate to the learner’s own workplace to reinforce key learning points
- External resources including podcasts and case studies
- Split into digestible learning ‘units’
- Regular opportunities for the learner to check their knowledge
- Regular email reminders to help the learner monitor their progress and ensure they don’t fall behind
- Covers international and UK legislation
- Successful delegates will receive an IOSH Managing Safely Refresher certificate