IOSH Managing Safely Online Learning
If you need to need to fit learning in to suit you, this popular IOSH Managing Safely online course (also known as e-learning) is the best solution.
This highly interactive IOSH Managing Safely online course has been successfully completed by 1000’s of people.
IOSH Managing Safely e-learning enables you to understand concepts in effective risk management and then confidently use them in the workplace.
IOSH Managing Safely Course Key Facts
- Duration: 16 – 32 hours to complete
- 6 months’ access to multimedia and tutor support
- Exams Short multiple choice test and practical risk assessment
Benefits of Online / E-learning
IOSH Managing Safely e-learning is an enjoyable multimedia learning experience. You can be reassured that the online course materials are always up to date with the syllabus using diverse learning media to suit everyone.
- Your dedicated online IOSH tutor to offer you 1 to 1 support via email or phone
- Lively work-based interactive activities using video, audio, animations
- A personalised learning experience that’s easy to use
- Progress checks with automatic feedback
- Full colour digital course notes to download for studying on-the-go
- A course that is fully optimised to run on all mobile devices
The training is fully approved and offers the same IOSH Managing Safely certificate as a classroom course.
E-learning for Staff at Your Organisation
If you have a group of employees that need to complete IOSH Managing Safely at convenient times to suit, we offer multiple user licenses.
Managers can monitor their staff’s progress online easily with reports so multi-licence packages combine flexibility and financial savings.
This e-learning course is the most convenient way to pass your IOSH Managing Safely course.
Does the IOSH Managing Safely certificate expire?
- No, the certificate doesn’t expire, however IOSH do recommend that you attend a IOSH Managing Safely Refresher e-learning course every three years.
Will I get any support during my IOSH Managing Safely e-learning course?
Yes. You will get advice and feedback from our experienced tutors on the course content and passing the test; our online team can support you on any administration issues and IT technical issues. They will offer help via email or phone.
What software and device(s) will I need?
What if I can’t complete the online course before the 6 months’ expiry date?
We can extend access to the IOSH Managing Safely e-learning course for a further 6 months for a small fee.
If I have a group of employees taking the course in their own time, can I monitor how they are progressing?
Yes. You will have access to the learning activity report live of your employees on your personalised dashboard on the Learning Management System. You can view how much of the whole course they have completed and also for each learner in more detail for example how the modules they have completed.
- Who is legally responsible for health and safety at work?
- Health and safety officer courses for responsible businesses
- Understanding health and safety in the workplace
- Understanding health and safety regulations
- Health and Safety Act 1974
- Best health and safety course for site managers
- Comparing the SMSTS Course & IOSH Managing Safely
- Managing safely with the best employees on your team
- Managing safely for better business
- The NEBOSH National General Certificate