The IOSH Working Safely e-learning course provides basic training in health and safety for workers at all levels and in all industries. It also meets the UK government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training. This is a broad entry-level course and is suitable for employees across the organisation.
Why Study by E-learning?
Candidates completing this course will gain the required awareness of workplace health and safety, in line with UK legislation. IOSH is nationally recognised as one of the leading health and safety memberships organisations.
IOSH Working Safely is suitable for staff at all levels of a business, no matter their level of seniority.
IOSH Working Safely E-learning Course Programme
- Module 1: Introducing working safely
- Module 2: Defining hazard and risk
- Module 3: Identifying common hazards
- Module 4: Improving safety performance
The course involves approximately eight hours of study.
Each module includes the following elements:
- An overview of the module and the required learning outcomes.
- Videos and animations to bring learning to life.
- Additional support materials.
- Interactive learning and review exercises.
- Links to additional supplementary reference materials and legislation.
Employees with the IOSH Working Safely certificate will:
- Appreciate the importance of risk management in the workplace
- Be aware of workplace health and safety in line with UK legislation
- Identify commonplace hazards and risks
- Know how to make a difference to the health, safety and wellbeing of themselves and others.
IOSH Managing Safely is the next step after IOSH Working Safely e-learning and is appropriate for supervisors and managers.