The laws that govern licensing apply to all businesses selling alcohol, it is vital that everyone involved in the sale of alcoholic drinks is aware of the law governing the sale of alcoholic drinks. This licensing course provides simple guidelines and recommends best practices, ideal for meeting the training requirements of non-licensed employees. This licensing awareness course is for all team members who work either full-time or part-time in support of the sales or serving of alcoholic drinks to the public for consumption on the premises.
What’s Covered on the Course?
- The law that governs licensing.
- Personal responsibilities.
- Factors affecting the reaction to alcohol.
- Driving under the influence.
- The difference between Low-alcohol drinks vs. alcohol free drinks.
- The protection of young people in relation to age related sales.
- Sale of alcohol to children.
- Personal diligence.
- Validation of age and test purchasing.
- Other age-related sales.
- How to refuse a sale.
- How to avoid a confrontation.
- Illegal drug dealing.
- Safe disposal of drug paraphernalia.
- Smoking and Gaming law.
The course is presented via an easy-to-use interface which is retina friendly, engaging, interactive and has a fresh modern style. The e-learning course can be accessed using (PC, Tablet or Mac), and the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge, please note that Pop-up may need to be enabled. The content complies with subject related standards and has an associated online knowledge assessment the successful completion of which results in a Certificate of Achievement that is certified by TQA and carries unique registration number. Certificates can be printed and saved.
The Licensing Awareness course will be available for 30-days once the account is activated with the new title. The purchase price includes one quiz attempt, resits are available for a small administration charge of £5.00 plus VAT.