The NEBOSH Fire Certificate online course is designed for managers and supervisory staff who need to ensure that their organisation meets its responsibilities under fire safety legislation. This qualification will equip holders to carry out fire risk assessments of most workplaces and identify the range of fire protective and preventative measures required. It is therefore suitable for people moving into fire safety adviser roles.
NEBOSH Fire Certificate Online Study Method
This NEBOSH Fire Certificate is studied online via e-learning. You will be provided with course materials which will include study/revision/exam advice, support details and your study planner.
Support is offered by expert health and safety tutors, whom you can contact by telephone or email. You will also have access to the Facebook group specifically for Phoenix e-learning students, where you can discuss any aspects of your studies with tutors and other students.
You can enrol at any time. The online fire safety course can be studied in your own time, with total flexibility around your available hours.
Recommended study hours: 118
NEBOSH Fire Certificate Online Training Programme
Unit NGC 1: Management of Health & Safety
- Element 1: Foundation in health & safety
- Element 2: Health & Safety management systems 1 – Policy
- Element 3: Health & Safety management systems 2 – Organising
- Element 4: Health & Safety management systems 3 – Planning
- Element 5: Health & Safety management systems 4 – Measuring, audit & review
Unit FC1: Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Element 1: Managing fire safety
- Element 2: Principles of fire and explosion
- Element 3: Causes and Prevention of Fires
- Element 4: Fire protection in buildings
- Element 5: Safety of people in the event of fire
- Element 6: Fire safety risk assessment
FC2 – Practical Application
The practical assessment is carried out in the candidate’s own workplace. The practical has to be submitted within 14 days of the exam date booked.
When studying via e-learning you don’t pay for your exam upfront — you choose your preferred exam dates and pay directly with the training provider after you’ve booked the training course.
NEBOSH Exam Prices for Online Students
- 1 x Written exam (NGC1, GC2, FC1, NCC1, EC1, IGC1): £99 exc. VAT (held at one of our venues)
- Practical Assessment (EC2, FC2, GC3, NCC2): £50 exc. VAT
- Oil & Gas Certificate (IOG1): £120 exc. VAT (held at one of our venues)
- NGC Open Book Exam (NG1, IG1, NGC1, IGC1): £120 exc. VAT
- NGC New syllabus practical assessment (NG2 IG2): £85 exc. VAT
- NEBOSH Diploma Enrolment Fee: £60
- NEBOSH Diploma written exam fee per unit: £135 excl. VAT (held at one of our venues)
- NEBOSH Diploma unit DNI exam: £99 excl. VAT
National General Certificate 2014 syllabus dates – Includes NGC1, GC2 and GC3
National General Certificate new syllabus dates – Includes NG1, NG2
Other Fire Safety Courses
- NEBOSH International Fire Certificate
- Fire Safety & Evacuation
- Fire Safety Awareness
- CIEH Level Principles of Fire Safety Awareness
- Fire Prevention & Evacuation
- Fire Safety for managers
- Fire Safety for Marshals
- Fire Safety Level 2
- Fire Door Safety Checks