NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation Online Course
The NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation online course is designed to enable learners to carry out accident investigations, produce risk control plans and contribute to team accident/incident investigations for large-scale investigations. It is aimed at managers, supervisors, SHE champions, union representatives and aspiring health and safety practitioners.
The NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation course provides an excellent introduction. Jointly developed by NEBOSH and the UK’s Health and Safety Regulator, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), this qualification shows how non-complex incidents can be investigated effectively.
Benefits of the NEBOSH the Incident Investigation Course
- Provides confidence to handle workplace incident/accident investigations effectively
- Provides an excellent foundation for further NEBOSH qualifications
RRC offer you more than any other NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation online course provider:
- RRC is a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner – Guaranteeing you the best NEBOSH learning experience
- 90+ years experience in training & education
- 45 years experience in delivering health and safety training
- Choice of learning methods
- Above average exam pass rates
- Teaching and support from a team of 50 NEBOSH approved expert tutors
Online Course Content
The NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation consists of one unit which must be successfully completed within six months to achieve the NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation. The course covers:
- Moral, legal and financial arguments for investigations
- Human and organisational factors
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Positive strategies and the barriers to successful interviews
- Advanced accident/incident investigation techniques
The NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation online course is assessed by a one-hour evidence based action plan activity which is undertaken during the course.
- Available 24/7 Worldwide
- Around 10 hours of study including the Online Assessment (can be completed in 1-3 months)
- Ideal for those whose lifestyle needs a really flexible high quality learning method
- Flexible, self paced study
- Mobile-friendly, innovative, interactive online study including videos, animations, quizzes, tests and reviews of your progress
- Unlimited tutor support by a team of expert tutors
- Online Assessment
- Full PDF copy of the NEBOSH study text to download for offline study
- RRC Guaranteed Support
How long does the Course take?
The course is delivered over 1 day and Online takes around 10 hours to complete.
What are the entry requirements?
There are no entry requirements for this course.
What does Gold Learning Partner mean?
RRC have been evaluated as a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner, the highest level in the NEBOSH Learning Partner programme.
NEBOSH introduced a Learning Partner Programme in September 2019 which recognises those Learning Partners that provide learners with the best possible learning experience.
All NEBOSH Learning Partners have been classified based on their performance against the programme’s principles which represent global best practice in the provision of course tuition and support. The key principles are:
- Ensure all learners understand what is expected of them and what they can expect from their Learning Provider
- Create a learning environment that is engaging and encourages interaction that is appropriate for the course and type of delivery
- Provide accurate course materials and continually update and improve them
- Ensure tutors are qualified, knowledgeable, competent and engaging
- Give learners feedback on their progress and provide appropriate support
- Review course delivery and learner feedback and action as necessary
Learner Partner Status
Learning Partners can be identified as follows:
- Gold – greatly exceeds the principles
- Silver – exceeds the principles
- Bronze – meets the principles
What is the difference between online, live online, e-learning and distance learning?
Live Online is delivered in real time through zoom and is very similar to a classroom course. The tutor will deliver the course with breaks to allow time for group work, exercises and private study.
Online & e-learning are just different words for the same thing and mean a flexible self study course delivery with tutor support you can access via email. Distance Learning, means learning at a distance but is commonly used to describe the more traditional paper based study.
Can I do the exams online?
Do I have to pay VAT if I am based outside the UK?