The NEBOSH Safety Simplified online course is for anybody who needs a solid introduction to health & safety and risk assessment. It is designed to enable a safer working environment.
Benefits of achieving the NEBOSH Safety Simplified Qualification
- NEBOSH Awards are valued by employers – both in the UK and internationally
- Provides confidence to handle workplace hazards effectively
- Provides an excellent foundation for further NEBOSH qualifications
RRC offer you more than any other NEBOSH provider:
- RRC is a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner – Guaranteeing you the best NEBOSH learning experience
- 90+ years experience in training & education
- 45 years experience in delivering health and safety training
- Choice of learning methods
- Above average exam pass rates
- Teaching and support from a team of 50 NEBOSH approved expert tutors
Online Course Content
The NEBOSH Safety Simplified online course consists of 5 elements:
- Making the case for health and safety
- Stopping incidents and ill-health before they happen
- Stopping incidents from repeating themselves
- Dealing with common workplace hazards
- Keeping an eye on how things are going
NEBOSH Safely Simplified e-learning is assessed by a 30 minute multiple choice examination. SS2 is assessed by a risk assessment activity. Assessments are completed at the end of the course or online.
NEBOSH Safety Simplified Online
- Available 24/7 Worldwide
- Around 20 hours of study including the Online Assessment (can be completed in 2-6 months)
- Ideal for those whose lifestyle needs a really flexible high quality learning method
- Flexible, self paced study
- Mobile-friendly, innovative, interactive online study including videos, animations, quizzes, tests and reviews of your progress
- Unlimited tutor support by a team of expert tutors
- Online Assessment
- Full PDF copy of the NEBOSH study text to download for offline study
- RRC Guaranteed Support
How long does the online course take?
The course is delivered over 3 days and Online takes around 20 hours to complete.
What are the entry requirements?
There are no entry requirements for this course.
What does Gold Learning Partner mean?
RRC have been evaluated as a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner, the highest level in the NEBOSH Learning Partner programme.
NEBOSH introduced a Learning Partner Programme in September 2019 which recognises those Learning Partners that provide learners with the best possible learning experience.
All NEBOSH Learning Partners have been classified based on their performance against the programme’s principles which represent global best practice in the provision of course tuition and support. The key principles are:
- Ensure all learners understand what is expected of them and what they can expect from their Learning Provider
- Create a learning environment that is engaging and encourages interaction that is appropriate for the course and type of delivery
- Provide accurate course materials and continually update and improve them
- Ensure tutors are qualified, knowledgeable, competent and engaging
- Give learners feedback on their progress and provide appropriate support
- Review course delivery and learner feedback and action as necessary
Learner Partner Status
Learning Partners can be identified as follows:
- Gold – greatly exceeds the principles
- Silver – exceeds the principles
- Bronze – meets the principles
What is the difference between online, live online, e-learning and distance learning?
Live Online is delivered in real time through zoom and is very similar to a classroom course. The tutor will deliver the course with breaks to allow time for group work, exercises and private study.
Online & e-learning are just different words for the same thing and mean a flexible self study course delivery with tutor support you can access via email. Distance Learning, means learning at a distance but is commonly used to describe the more traditional paper based study.
Can I do the exams online?
Do I have to pay VAT if I am based outside the UK?