The Personal Licence Holders (APLH) e-learning course is an interactive, fun and engaging approach to personal licence holder training. This online course covers the syllabus of the level 2 award for personal licence holders (APLH).
Please note: to achieve the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification (required to obtain a Personal Licence), you must sit an exam with a recognised training provider following completion of the e-learning.
Protect your staff, your company and your community!
A licensed premises must have at least one personal licence holder. This Personal License Holders course covers the knowledge required to achieve a level 2 award for personal licence holders.
The APLH Course
Understand licensing law and enforcement
- Ensure an understanding of the required laws and enforcement of licensing
Learn what a personal licence is and who needs one
- Grasp the ins and outs of personal licensing and why you need it
Know how to apply for a premises licence
- Be in the best possible position to apply for your premises licence
Ensure the protection of children
- Understand the measures required to ensure the protection of children
Prepare for temporary events
- Don’t stress about the organisation of events by getting the right knowledge
Ensure responsible retailing
- Know the importance of following alcohol retailing responsibility regulations
The perfect course for anyone who wishes to sell alcohol in England or Wales
This is the ideal course for:
Designated premises supervisors
- who is or needs to become a personal licence holder
Restaurant or bar managers
- wishing to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol by retail
Extend your knowledge..
Anyone in the food industry
- requires food safety training to understand their responsibilities
Scottish personal licence holders
- should be equipped with our SCPLH knowledge
This course is ideal for those looking for knowledge to go on to take a regulated exam and apply for a personal licence to sell alcohol. This may include those working in hospitality, bars, retail and on or off-licences.
A learning experience that will be remembered..
- Keep your learners and employees engaged with interactive exercises
- Visual references to help learners understand the information
Quizzes / assessments
- Knowledge checks throughout enable learners to stay on track
Written by experts
- Content created by our industry and subject matter experts
Simple to follow
- Course delivered in bite sized chunks to suit all learners
Get the knowledge you need without losing productivity
- Highfield endorsed with instant access to a PDF certificate
4-5 hours average
- Get up to speed in just a few hours – no prior knowledge needed
- Learn at your own pace using our online platform
- Available on a wide range of devices, includes audio, video and transcripts
Learners will need to take a regulated exam in order to apply for a Personal Licence.