The course is based upon the Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992 (as amended). This PPE course explains the need for Personal Protective Equipment and its correct use.
What’s Covered on the Course?
- The need for protective equipment.
- Your responsibility and that of your employer.
- The areas of the human body that need protection.
- Examples of personal protective equipment and the considerations to be before use.
- Safety considerations regarding hearing.
- Noise suppression.
- Examples of noise related personal protective equipment.
- Skin protection, body, head, eyes, respiratory, lungs, hands, and feet protection.
The course is presented via an easy-to-use interface which is retina friendly, engaging, interactive and has a fresh modern style. The e-learning course can be accessed using (PC, Tablet or Mac), and the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge, please note that Pop-up may need to be enabled. The content complies with subject related standards and has an associated online knowledge assessment the successful completion of which results in a Certificate of Achievement that is certified by TQA and carries unique registration number. Certificates can be printed and saved.
The PPE course will be available for 30-days once the account is activated with the new title. The purchase price includes one quiz attempt, resits are available for a small administration charge of £5.00 plus VAT.