This live instructor-led online CITB Temporary Works Supervisor course will provide you with knowledge of the role. You will also gain a good understanding of risk management on a temporary works site.
CITB Temporary Works Supervisor Course Content
The content covered by the online course includes:
- Different groups and types of Temporary Works
- CDM Regulations
- Legislation and Codes of Practice
- Temporary Works Register, Design Brief and Design
- Case studies, policy and proceduresStandard solutions and permitted drawings
- Risk assessments, method statements
- Safe systems of work
- The roles and duties of a Temporary Works Supervisor
By the end of the TWS course, the delegate will:
- Have gained an understanding of the importance of cooperation and teamwork on a temporary works site
- Understand the legal duties of the role
- Have a stronger awareness of risk management on-site as well as the roles of a supervisor and their fellow employees on site
- Leave the course with an understanding of the “4C’s”; Communication, Cooperation, Coordination and Competency
What are the Entry Requirements?
Delegates must also have a strong understanding of written and spoken English. You must also have experience in being responsible for managing all forms of temporary works, and an understanding of the relevant aspects of the BS 5975:2019 revision material. Photographic ID and the delegates national insurance number must be provided on the first day of the course.
What is Required to Pass the Temporary Works Supervisor Course?
To pass the Temporary Works Supervisor course successfully you will need to get 72% or above in the final exam. Delegates are therefore persuaded to interact and get involved throughout the course.
How long is the CITB Temporary Works Supervisor course?
The CITB Temporary Works Supervisor course is one day in duration.
Who should attend the Temporary Works Supervisor?
Agents, Managers, Supervisors who are about to hold the role of Temporary Works Supervisor should attend the course.
Is the Temporary Works Supervisor course accredited?
Yes, the Temporary Works Supervisor course is accredited by the CITB.
When does my Temporary Works Supervisor certificate expire?
Your Temporary Works Supervisor certificate expires after five years.
Is this course CITB Grant claimable?
Yes, you can claim £30.00 as long as you provide us with your CITB Levy number either at the time of booking or on the day of the course.
CITB Temporary Works Supervisor Course Dates for Year 2021
- 30 Aug 2021
- 01 Sep 2021
- 06 Sep 2021
- 13 Sep 2021
- 15 Sep 2021
- 20 Sep 2021
- 22 Sep 2021
- 27 Sep 2021
- 29 Sep 2021
- 04 Oct 2021
- 06 Oct 2021
- 11 Oct 2021
- 13 Oct 2021
- 18 Oct 2021
- 20 Oct 2021
- 25 Oct 2021
- 27 Oct 2021
- 01 Nov 2021
- 08 Nov 2021
- 15 Nov 2021
- 17 Nov 2021
- 22 Nov 2021
- 24 Nov 2021
- 29 Nov 2021
- 01 Dec 2021
- 06 Dec 2021
- 08 Dec 2021
- 13 Dec 2021
- 20 Dec 2021
- 22 Dec 2021
- CITB Temporary Works Coordinator course
- Comparing the SMSTS course and IOSH Managing Safely
- Health and safety for managers is essential
- The HSE target smaller building sites
- The importance of safety on construction sites
- Fire safety on construction sites
- Is your construction site hazardous to health?
- Planning and managing construction sites safely
- Measures for safe construction site traffic control
- The dangers of scaffolding have to be managed
- Play a bigger role in managing H&S in construction