If you’re looking for a cyber security and data protection course online for yourself or a group of employees, we can help. We offer a broad selection of cyber security and data protection courses to make sure that you can get the education you need to protect you from online threats.
Any business which operates on the internet needs to be protected from online threats. Knowing how to deal with threats to your data and security is vital for any position in the industry. Not only will this type of online training give you the skills necessary to progress, but it will make you more desirable in the eyes of employers.
Thanks to our filtering and comparison system, you can examine different online cyber security courses all from a range of criteria. The course price, difficulty, customer reviews, features and qualification types are all available for you to compare and make a decision.
Available Cyber Security Courses Online
We have a number of different cyber security and data protection courses on offer from different training providers. Let’s take a look at just a few of them below:
Essentials of Protecting Information
- By completing this Essentials of Protecting Information course employees will be more aware of information security risks and the steps that can be taken to protect information. The course is suitable for employees, managers and directors and ideal for any organisation seeking GDPR, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, or Cyber Essentials certification.
A Guide to GDPR
- This Guide to GDPR course will teach you the basics of GDPR, so you can make the right decisions when it comes to safeguarding the personal information of your customers.
An Introduction to Cyber Security
- In this Introduction to Cyber Security course, students are taught the basics of cyber security and how it can help them. It provides knowledge of how to be safe online.
Data Protection Act 2018
This Data Protection ACT 2018 course will give people a clear and concise understanding of the data protection act 2018, so they may best stay in compliance of it.
Creating an Insider Threat Detection Programme
- This Creating an Insider Threat Detection Programme course is suitable for managers and directors responsible for the protection of the organisation’s information security systems and data. The training is essential for any organisation seeking GDPR, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, or Cyber Essentials certification.
An Introduction to the Freedom of Information
- An Introduction to the Freedom of Information course will give people increased access to the wealth of information held by public bodies and government departments.
Essentials of Home-working
- This Essentials of Home-working course considers the practicalities of home-working, for both the employee and employer. Useful tips are provided with respect to establishing efficient work practices.
The number of cyber security and data protection online courses that you will have access to will grow over time. We understand that cyber security and data protection are two things which will require constant evolution to match the updating of technology, so we will make sure that the training courses offered here reflect the latest standards and procedures.
Each of the different cyber Security and data protection e-learning courses that we offer you have varying time limits. There will be some courses that only require minimum study times e.g. 30 minutes, and others that require more extensive studying in order to complete. This allows you to schedule courses depending on your lifestyle. Furthermore, we endeavour to provide you with Cyber Security and Data Protection courses online that reflect a broad selection of different skill levels. This gives you absolute flexibility in regards to what you do and when.
Why Book with Us?
Why should you book with us? What makes us a better provider than some of the other training websites out there? Well, let’s take a look:
- Thanks to a nearly two decades in the education and training industry, we are more than equipped to provide you with a broad selection of training courses. We have considerable knowledge in what we are doing.
- Our values are something that we prize highly, and we actively look for more ways to make sure that the value system we adhere to is suitable for providing modern training.
- We endeavour to make training as flexible and accessible as possible, because we understand it will benefit people who lead different lifestyles. As long as you have a phone, laptop, desktop computer or tablet, use the latest web browser you can complete your course through a range of digital portals provided by our training providers.
- Our online cyber security and data protection courses attract discounts for bulk license purchases. Look out for the ‘Bulk Pricing’ tab in search results and course description pages.
Further Your Education
Self-improvement is one of those things which people will do if sufficiently motivated. We would remind anybody who is considering taking a cyber security and data protection course that self-improvement is one of the best ways to make yourself more desirable in the professional world. If you are trying to seek employment, or reach a higher ranking position in your current career, having more relevant qualifications and a broader skill set will give you an advantage over other applicants.
We all work in an increasingly competitive job market. It is necessary to develop skills which will further your employability prospects, because there will be other applicants who are doing the same thing. If you are evenly qualified, then it becomes much harder to secure a job or position instead of somebody else. That’s why gaining additional qualifications will give you an edge.
In order to properly facilitate your course selection, we give you a ‘compare’ course feature. This means that you can compare and contrast different data protection courses and cyber security training based on criteria that would be relevant to your situation. We feel that this offers complete transparency, and it also encourages you to collect enough information to make an educated decision, which will further reassure your confidence that you’re making the right choice.
Ready to Help
If you have any questions or queries about the cyber security and data protection course available, please fee free to contact us for more information on freephone 0808 1966 830. A member of our team will be more than happy to discuss specific needs and requirements with you, as we want to make sure that you are completely happy before committing to a training course.