Health and safety courses and training forms the backbone of most businesses, and provides you with the necessary tools that you need to make the best decisions. In many cases, basic health and safety training is mandatory for all staff, especially in high risk workplaces like construction sites factory floors, and other physically oriented careers. We intend to make sure that you have access to the best possible resources, because we understand how important it can be for you to get the type of experience that you want. We know that everything you do will determine the type of employment and success you have, and we actively work hard to give you that opportunity.
If you’re going to work with any industry, you need basic health and safety training. However, if you need more advanced health and safety training we are more than happy to provide it as well. This is because health and safety in general is a vital part of a safe workspace, which is why employers often insist you have a basic grounding in it. To further make sure that you have the right kind of health and safety courses, we offer a filtering system so you can compare every qualification by price, difficulty level, and course features.
Lots of Health & Safety Courses Available
We have a broad selection of different health and safety courses available for anyone who needs to get basic
health and safety training, or more advanced qualifications. Here are just a few of the different qualifications that we offer, so you have access to what you need, however you can search all courses here.
- CIEH Health and Safety Level 2 in the Workplace – The CIEH Health and Safety Level 2 training course is ideal for anyone responsible for health and safety across sectors such as facilities, catering, care, logistics/warehousing and light construction. Key health and safety legislation, safety management processes, risk assessment and prevention is covered in this course.
- CIEH Level 2 COSHH – The CIEH COSHH training course is essential for workers who deal with hazardous substances by making them aware of the risks and the safety controls available.
- CIEH Level 2 Manual Handling – The CIEH Manual Handling course is vital for those who work with heavy items, where they will learn the key principles that help reduce the risk of injury by identifying common manual handling hazards.
- IOSH Working Safely – The IOSH Working Safely course is suitable for new starters and workers from any sector requiring a grounding in health and safety.
- IOSH Managing Safely – The IOSH Managing Safely course is aimed at managers and supervisors in any sector and any organisation, and covers all of the main health and safety issues.
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher – The IOSH Managing Safely Refresher training will refresh the learner’s knowledge of key areas of managing safely, with an emphasis on the Plan-Do-Check-Act approach to health and safety management systems.
- IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing – The IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing course will provide managers with the practical advice and tools to help create a healthy and productive workplace. This course offers an interactive experience with the benefit of completing it at a time and place to suit.
- NEBOSH Award in Health & Safety at Work – The NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work course covers the principles of health and safety rather than specific law, focusing on common workplace hazards and how to identify and control them. This qualification is particularly relevant for team leaders, supervisors, facilities managers and anyone wishing to ensure they work safely.
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety – The NEBOSH General Certificate course is designed for managers, supervisors and employees who have health and safety responsibilities, the certificate will equip you with all you need to know about how to manage workplace risks effectively.
- NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety – The NEBOSH International General Certificate course is ideal if you are a manager, supervisor or employee representative based outside the UK. It is also recommended if you are embarking on a career in health and safety, providing a valuable foundation for further professional study.
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety – The NEBOSH Diploma course and qualification provides an excellent understanding of a wide range of occupational safety and health risks, while also developing the essential practical skills that a health and safety professional requires.
- NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety – The NEBOSH International Diploma is the world’s leading international health and safety qualification, this training course is designed for those looking for a career as a senior safety professional.
- NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation – The NEBOSH Investigation course provides an excellent introduction. Jointly developed by NEBOSH and the UK’s Health and Safety Regulator, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), this qualification shows how non-complex incidents can be investigated effectively.
- NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety – The ProQual work-based NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety qualification is aimed at candidates working as a health and safety practitioner, in a position of responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of a team or organisation. The qualification is generic and appropriate for individuals working in a range of sectors.
- NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice – The ProQual work-based NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Health & Safety qualification is aimed at candidates who are responsible for developing and applying health and safety procedures day-to-day in their organisation. They may be a staff member, supervisor or manager looking to improve their knowledge and skills. Enables learners to apply for a Black CSCS Card and to apply for Graduate Membership of IOSH.
- Health & Safety Level 1 – This Health & Safety Level 1 course is an ideal introduction to health and safety in the workplace. Ideal as part of an induction process or awareness training for those working in low risk jobs the course covers the 8 key modules of an RQF level 1 health and safety qualification. A Highfield Qualifications accredited programme and CPD certified. Completion of this course entitles the learner to 5 CPD points.
- Health & Safety Level 2 – The Health & Safety Level 2 course is an ideal introduction to health and safety for anyone working in a low or medium risk environment. This fun and interactive online course can also be used to provide the knowledge required to go on to achieve a level 2 qualification. A Highfield Qualifications accredited programme and CPD certified. Completion of this course entitles the learner to 9 CPD points.
- Health & Safety Level 3 – The Health & Safety Level 3 course covers the advanced principles of workplace health and safety and is ideal for those in supervisory or management positions. It covers health and safety law, the hazards present in a workplace and how to implement effective and necessary controls.
- Accident & Reporting (RIDDOR) – Learn how to report accidents when they happen, as well as
what paperwork and procedures have to be followed in order to safely and legally report
a workplace accident in compliance with all health and safety policies.
- Accident Investigation – This course will provide you with the tools and skills required to
investigate an accident in the workplace, identifying why the accident occurred, if there
was a party at fault, and what steps can be taken to prevent the accident from occurring
Other Certified Health and Safety Training Courses
Naturally, it is our intention to provide you with up-to-date health and safety training. We understand that as the health and safety industry grows and develops, there will be new techniques and policies implemented to safeguard workers everywhere. This is why we make sure that we are providing modern courses, putting an emphasis on constant updates in order to provide you with cutting edge techniques and information. There are a wide selection of health and safety courses available, and we add more as time goes on.
The health and safety courses that we offer you will have varying levels of difficulty, which will correspond to different completion times. There are basic health and safety courses that will take an hour or two to complete, and then more advanced sessions which will require more study. This gives you the opportunity to adjust your training preferences in accordance with the demands of your life.
Why Book a Health and Safety Course Online With Us?
Below is a list of some of the different characteristics we can offer to anybody who is seeking training.
- Experienced Professionals. As a training intermediary that has been active since 2003 we stay relevant, keep up with the times, and offering health and safety training that will give you the best possible knowledge.
- Our approach to providing courses has always been focused on you. We offer high-quality training at low prices, so you get the best possible results for the lowest cost.
- It doesn’t matter what kind of technology you have, we have made sure that you can study any of the training courses regardless of whether you have a laptop, PC or a mobile phone.
Further Your Education
Self-improvement is what employers are looking for these days. They want to find applicants and workers who are prepared to commit to training, those people who put the time in, do the work, and ultimately emerge from the process as a more capable member of the team. In a world where the job market is becoming increasingly competitive, we find it is necessary for people to try and stand out amongst the crowd.
Compare Health and Safety Courses
We compare health and safety courses, so you have all the knowledge you need to make a decision. The course comparison tools that we offer on the website will allow you to examine each of the different health and safety courses based on the criteria that are important to you. We know that it is important for you to have the knowledge that you need to make a decision.
Related Posts and Content
- What does a Tech IOSH Membership entail?
- Reducing the risks of fire with NEBOSH training
- Equip managers with the right health and safety skills
- Tips for preventing accidents in the workplace
- Reducing risk in the workplace
- Occupational safety risks you may not be thinking about
- Meet your legal requirement with a risk assessment
- Performing risk assessments
- Offices can be dangerous too
- The hazards of human factors
- Manage the ergonomic factors to improve health and safety
- Play a bigger role in managing health and safety in construction
- Working at height – learn to reduce the risks
- Are you putting your workers lives at risk?