New User FAQ
What is healthandsafetycourse.co.uk?
healthandsafetycourse.co.uk is a portal for finding, comparing and booking online health and safety courses. Owned and operated by Envico Limited. Established in January 2003, we are the original health and safety training intermediary and course comparison company.
Do I need an account to use the website?
- No, you can book courses using express checkout, alternatively if you book courses regularly then it may be more convenient for you to set up your account online during the booking process. If you have an account you may also be eligible to apply for 30-days invoicing.
Can I speak to someone if I have questions?
- Yes, please call 0808 1966 830 [FREE] – we’re open from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday and we’re happy to help.
Where can I find out more information about your terms of service?
- Read healthandsafetycourse.co.uk’s Terms of Service.
How do I submit a complaint if I have an issue?
- Envico Limited is ISO 9001 certified and has a procedure in place. For more information read healthandsafetycourse.co.uk’s Complaints Procedure.
Which devices will the training courses work on?
- You can access training using any electronic device as long as you have an internet connection and the latest web browser.
Are your training courses accredited?
- Some of the courses are accredited by examination bodies and institutions such as NEBOSH, IOSH, IEMA and Highfield Qualifications. Some are approved by organisations such as RoSPA, UKATA, AITP and Allergy UK, whereas some are not accredited or approved. You will also find courses advertised on healthandsafetycourse.co.uk which are certified by CPD (Continuing Professional Development). To check the accreditation of a particular course, please visit the relevant product page.
How many CPD points will I receive after completing a CPD course?
- You will typically gain one CPD point for every hour of study. You can find a guide to how long we expect each course to take on each course description page.
Is there a time limit on completing the course?
- Yes, in some cases there are time limits in which you must complete your training. If time limits apply it will be stated on the course description page.
I don’t live in the United Kingdom – can I still take a course?
- Yes, online courses can be taken from anywhere in the world, as long as you have a device with an internet connection and you are using the latest web browser. Please note that if you intend on taking the online course from outside of the UK, you will need to check if your chosen course covers the legislation in your country.
How can I get started?
- Getting started with your training couldn’t be easier! Just add your desired course(s) to your basket and check out. Once you’ve purchased you’ll be able to login and get started. If you’ve purchased the course for someone else or you’ve purchased for multiple users, the training provider will contact you directly and email you their login details for you to distribute.
Can I purchase multiple courses for a number of my employees, and if so how do I do this?
- If you’re purchasing training for your group of people then you simply add the courses you require to your basket and add the attendee names during the process. If you are purchasing a lot of courses / licenses you can skip the names and supply these later. Once you’ve made the purchase you will be contacted by the training provider(s) directly and emailed a list of login details that you can distribute to your staff.
Can I pay by invoice?
- Yes, the option to pay by invoice is available for account customers only. If you don’t have a credit account you will need to pay by credit card online. If you purchase courses regularly and you would like to setup an account then please call 0808 1966830 to apply.
If I purchase multiple courses will I receive a bulk price discount?
- Yes, bulk discounts are available on many of the courses advertised on healthandsafetycourse.co.uk. Bulk discounts are automatically applied at checkout. Bulk pricing discount details can be seen by clicking on the ‘Bulk Pricing’ tab in the course search results and on course description pages where discounts are apply. See example image below:
Assessments and Certificates
If I fail the course assessment, can I do it again?
- In most cases yes, however note that some training providers do charge a small fee. Please check the course description page.
When will I receive my certificate?
- Providing that your training has been successfully completed and fully paid for, in most cases you can download an electronic, PDF copy of your certificate immediately after completing your course. If your course is regulated or approved by an examination body or institution such as IOSH, NEBOSH or IEMA your certificate can take several weeks to arrive.
I’ve lost my certificate, how do I get another one?
- If your course is not accredited, in most cases you can simply login to your training account and download another certificate. If you have lost an IOSH, NEBOSH, IEMA or other accredited course certificate there is usually a certificate replacement fee which is charged by the examination body or institution itself.
Still need help?
- If you have other questions, or if you need additional help, please contact a member of our customer support team on 0808 1966 830 who will be happy to assist you further.